Saturday, December 31, 2011

There's Some New Kids in Town


 
I have been taking care of my grand-kitties this week, while movers have been packing my son's house for the move south. Twice each day Jonathan and I have been going to my son's corporate apartment to feed and pet the cats, and scoop out the litter boxes! Rusty (top) has been with them for their entire marriage, I used to kitty-sit him when they lived in the area before their move north.
As of last night, there's a couple of new kids in town! My son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren have officially arrived! They will be living in a condo while they search for the perfect home for their family.
Next Friday, both of the kids will be spending the night with me! I am so happy to have them close by once again.

1 comment:

Echoes From the Hill said...

What a great way to start a new year, having family move nearby.
You will have so much fun having two more children in your life on a frequent basis.

Happy New Year.
nancyr