Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Christmas

I enjoy looking at Christmas pictures on blogs, seeing how each home has their own way of doing things and their own traditions. We were joined on Christmas Eve by my sister, my nephew, and Jonathan's surrogate grandparents. Here are a few pictures from our holiday.
We made and decorated cookies for Santa:

A bountiful table awaits our Christmas Eve guests:


Jonathan tracks Santa's ETA on Norad Santa Tracker:

A magic set is a fun gift:

Friends Edie & Bobby gave him a special gift, a quilt made by Bobby's late mother, and he has slept under it every night since Christmas:

Cookies were left for Santa on another gift, a painted plate from our friend Brenda: 
Christmas morning brings more gifts, these from Santa:
We are so blessed that we had family and friends to share the holidays with us. It was indeed a merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Echoes From the Hill said...

Looks like you had a very nice Christmas. It is always fun with a little one around.
I was very blessed to have all of my kids and my grandchildren here. Seeing Christmas through the eyes of a three year old is really special!
nancyr