Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Garage Sale Shopping


Summer Saturday mornings, and often Friday mornings, too, are usually spent at garage sales. Not so much this summer. This has been an unusually rainy spring and summer as well as a busy one for me. As a result, I've only been to a handful of sales. I miss them! Not only do I look for things for Jonathan, myself and our home, I am always on the look out for items I can resell on eBay or at the antique mall.
I did find some things for Jonathan at a sale near our home. Boys' clothing is more difficult to find in good condition as they get older. At this one I found several long sleeve shirts, jeans, athletic pants and about four pairs of pj's, all for fall. I think I spent about $7 for everything in the picture. A bargain!
Do you like to go to yard and garage sales? What's your best deal ever?

No comments: