Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March List--How Did I Do?



Not so good. Where did March go? I had high expectations for getting things done and made a list of things I hoped to accomplish. I didn't come close, but I did get some things done. Lots of rainy (and sometimes snowy!) weather prevented me from doing very much outside. Jonathan was sick for a week, and I got very little done then. The rest I just have to blame on my poor planning.


All was not lost, though. I did a little bit in the herb garden, and hired a teenage boy across the street to edge some landscaping for me. He still has to complete it (weather!).

I also had the "handyman" here for an afternoon to take care of some things on my list that I couldn't do.

Jonathan's spring wardrobe is ready. We went shoe shopping at an outlet mall about an hour away to complete what he needed for summer. Now if only it would get warm enough for him to wear it!

I did get several drawers cleaned and straightened, just not one a day! The photo at the top shows the "before" and "after" of one. It may not look alot different, but now I know what is in there. I did my entire desk/wall unit in the living room and threw away a lot of stuff!

I am slowly getting things together for a yard sale, which hopefully will be soon. It was too cold in March to have one.

Garage--nothing much done in there.

Spring cleaning--not very much.

Painting woodwork--no.

These will carry over to April and see what I can get done this month. Jonathan is on spring break next week and only goes to school two days the following week due to Easter break, so we'll see. Hopefully I can cross a few things off the list!


No comments: