Thursday, April 28, 2011

After the Rain.....




I am having a difficult time getting back into my daily routine and have sorely neglected my new blog. April seems almost like a lost month! Between us, Jonathan and I were sick for about three weeks. It has taken both of us a while to feel better.


I had such high hopes for April, which didn't materialize. Record rainfall this month has prevented any outdoor activities, including planting flowers, washing windows, and play!


I am behind on spring cleaning and had hoped to get the garage organized. No yard sale this month either, too much rain!


All of this has left me feeling a little "blue". After another episode of rain this afternoon, the sun peeked out. Looking out my back door, I saw this amazing double rainbow. It lifted my spirits. I am reminded that storms happen, in weather and in life. They will pass, and the sun will shine again.










No comments: