Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where I've Been...

I have been very busy these past few weeks. How do you moms with several children keep up with everything?? Thursday at preschool, summer birthdays were celebrated: Last week was Outdoor Fun Day at school. Jonathan's teacher tie-dyed all of the kids' shirts so she could keep up with her class in a sea of children in matching t-shirts, which I thought was a great idea.



T-ball has started. Practice one day a week, game one day a week. My son has found a new love.






Soccer is in full swing, too. Again, practice one day a week and a game once a week. Only two more games to go!






Swimming lessons have begun! Once a week for three more weeks, then twice a week for five weeks.





Shew!! All of this and attempting to keep up with my eBay and antique business---oh, and housework and cooking---doesn't leave much "me" time to keep up the blog! I'd like to say it will get better, but I anticipate a busy summer!







No comments: