Monday, February 7, 2011

Do You Have a Gift Shelf?



Do you look for things on sale and keep a gift shelf or closet at home? If you see something at a great price you think would make a nice little gift for someone, do you buy it? Where are your favorite places to shop?


I have a bin on a shelf in my closet where I store little goodies I find on sale, at yard sales, etc. It came in handy this week when the letter came from school concerning the spring basket auction. Jonathan's class is assigned the "Boys Will Be Boys" theme. I was so happy to have a Toy Story puzzle and a Buzz Lightyear toy in the basket, purchased on clearance. That will help the budget this month!


My little gift supply is almost depleted, I haven't found very much lately. Time to pay some attention to the clearance corner!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

My shelf has been bare since we moved. I hope to re-stock it very soon!

Roxanna P said...

I don't have a gift shelf but I really like this idea.

Echoes From the Hill said...

I have several. My husband just made a wall of cabinets, in the basement, and one section is for gifts. With out large family, I need all of the bargain gifts I can find!