Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Eve

I have never been a party person. I think I may have been out on New Year's Eve maybe twice in my life. Jonathan and I had a nice evening at home. We had a few snacks, watched "Cars 2" and enjoyed some sparklers.
Sugar cookies with edible glitter

Pajamas, popcorn and a movie

Welcome 2012--a little before midnight
I am thinking about some goals I'd like to meet this year, some changes I'd like to make, some things I'd like to do. Not resolutions, exactly. I want to focus on my health, my finances and organization around the house. I am hoping I can make some positive changes and will share when I get everything clear in my own mind!
I'd love to hear your goals for the coming year!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I have goals in three catagories: financial - be debt free except our home, contribute more to the 401K, stick to our budget. Home - purge, purge and purge again, stick to my homekeeping schudule, create one goal a month for home and follow through. Personal - drop 40 lbs, work out on Wii Fit at least 4 times a week, set aside time once a month for me ( dr appts, haircuts, crafting etc), set aside time once a week for Megan (no boys, tv, phone, computer just time for what she wants to do), finish the One Year Bible I started last year.

Whew, that seems like a lot! Looking forward to hearing your goals.