Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life = Busy

It's been really crazy around here since Valentine's Day! I can't believe almost two weeks have passed with no post! Some of what has been going on, in pictures.
Karate awards ceremony, advanced to orange belt. He also earned the coveted "shiny stripe" for excellence in testing. He was so proud!
Classes at the college, which he is loving. He can't wait until Saturday mornings.

Another library party: Jungle Safari.

Karate classes. The orange belt form is a little more challenging.

Two birthday parties (I forgot my camera for one). Here they are enjoying a puppet show.
Doing homework (reading on Mommy's bed). Outside enjoying some nice weather.



In addition, my washing machine is down for the count. Two repair appointments so far, another tomorrow. My handy man has been here to take care of a few things around the house.
I am ready for things to calm down a bit!!

No comments: