Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I've been decorating for the holidays this week, and I realized there is no theme to the decorations! It may be a little jumbled, but it's fun and it makes me---and Jonathan---happy! Here's a few pictures of the kitchen.
I love these vinyl wall words, I have used them in the kitchen for the past three years. They peel right off after the holidays.
A little something in the kitchen window, I also love this "Milk for Santa" bottle.
A few winter berries up high:
Here is the kitchen tree. The crocheted red and white runner is a vintage estate find, and the folk art Santa is fun..


The little tree could use a few more ornaments. I'll add some if I happen upon any that appeal to me and fit in with what I want on the tree.
I love looking at blogs to see how everyone decorates for the holiday season. I see so many creative ideas,even though I am rarely able to duplicate them.
How do you decorate your home?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thank you for sharing your decorations with all of us! Its truly like a cozy Christmas cottage
where I want to be and spend some time in. I love all of your special and creative touches.
My home is kind of a "hodge podge" of decorations, although I do somewhat have room themes: the living room is nativity, the kitchen is gingerbread stuff and the family room/halls are snowmen related. sorry that I don't have any pictures to share. ENJOY the warmth and blessings of the Christmas season!