Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Dead Iron, Crashed Computer and a Winner!

You may remember this post about my obsession with ironing. Ironing is something I do almost daily, so when my iron died last Wednesday, I had to go buy one, even though it was not in my budget this month. And if an iron wasn't in my budget, a computer certainly isn't! However, on Saturday my computer totally crashed. I must admit I wasn't too surprised, it's been acting wonky for a few months. My computer isn't just for fun, I use it to supplement my income by selling on eBay. So Saturday I went to Best Buy to purchase a computer. A few days and some frustrations later, I am up and running! I had better spend a LOT of time listing on eBay!
I am sorry I am late announcing the winner of the "Family Fun" magazine subscription. Apparently you all already have subscriptions, don't want the magazine, or I have no readership (the most likely scenario)! :) So..the subscription will go to my only entrant, my friend Brenda, who was Jonathan's 3-year-old preschool teacher and a lovely lady! I am sure she will make very good use of all the craft ideas found in the magazine. I hope you and your class enjoy the fun crafts in "Family Fun", Brenda!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much Kathy!! I know that we will get a lot of fun ideas from "Family Fun"! Its very kind of you.
I am so sorry to hear about your iron and your computer, that's never a good thing. Glad you're up and running again!

Wendi said...

I already have a subscription.

Sorry about your adventures. I am not a tech person and get so frustrated when there are computer issues.

Enjoy your day!