Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Fun List

It's easy to forget all of the little things that make summertime fun for a child. The days are long when you are five and Jonathan has no friends that live nearby. There is a lot I have to do to keep the house running smoothly and keep the antique business going. I can't always stop to play, so I try to fit in some things to make the days a little more fun.
I made a list and put in on the refrigerator as a reminder. Most of the things on it are low cost or free, with a few special things thrown in, such as an overnight trip. Season passes make it easy to go to the zoo on the spur of the moment if we happen to have a nice day for it. Today would have been perfect, in fact, but I'm much too busy with getting ready for Saturday's party to leave home for a whole day!
What do you do to make summer fun for your family?

No comments: